Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally, another video and another blog post

OK, it has been a really long time so my guess is that nobody reads this anymore. Even so, I decided to post something anyway since I have finally made a new video. We have been having trouble making new videos because they only take one nap a day and we have a hard time making the commentary. Because of that, we decided to go with a simpler format for now. We do still have some quint olympics ideas going but they are going to take a little while to actually make. We have a friend, Ally, who recently won American Gladiators that we are hoping to have come out and do a baby gladiator episode with them.

Anyway, here is a new video:

7 comments:

Crazy Granny said...

I'm still watching you, mainly because Linda called and told me that you had posted. I love Kaiya's sharing comment. Cute!

Mush said...

I still check as it updates on my blog automatically so I can see when you have done a post. x

G said...

Thanks to Google Reader, still watching!

Stephanie said...

I'm still reading :) Clever new video idea!

Holly Denghel said...

That's the beauty of feeds ... still watching!! Love your videos, thanks for sharing.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that was really cute. Riley and Kaiya do a very impressive job looking at the camera, with expression, and knowing their lines. I smiled a lot watching.

Serendipity said...

Ils sont adorables vos quintuplés!