Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally, a new Quint Olympics video!

OK, so it has been a really long time since I have posted a video. I finally found some time a few weeks ago and we started one. It honestly isn't my favorite but it will do for now. I really want to show a few with them running around and stuff because it is pretty funny. I have some time off coming up in a few weeks so I will plan to do another one at that time.

Also, today is the last day for the lower prices on the calendars so don't forget to buy a whole bunch.


4 comments:

Crazy Granny said...

Poor Kyndle.

I love Riley's toothless smile.

Go Kaydence.

Tobi said...

I'll have to watch this cute video again when Alec and Cora were in bed. Alec and Cora were shrieking Riley and Kaiya's name during the entire episode! I guess they thought Riley and Kaiya needed some cheering fans during this intense competition too.

Renni said...

I love your videos, and I also love the fact that you offer a calendar for sale. I am going to order one when I get paid. Happy New Year to all of you~

Unknown said...

Nike SB
Nike Dunk Sb High
Nike Dunk Sb Low