Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Quints video on byucougars.com

A few weeks ago, we entered a BYU football video contest. We had to make a video about their theme this year which is "The Quest". We ended up being one of the six winners which means they are going to play the video on the jumbotron at the football game on Saturday. I think that is all we get which is kind of a bummer since we can't actually go to the game. Anyway, here is a link to the site where they are showing the video. The videos are all in the All Access place on the right side. Our video is Fan Commercial Contest Winner #4.

http://www.byucougars.com/

Here is a direct link to the video that will open in Windows Media Player:
Quint Commercial


I will put it on YouTube after the game on Saturday.

9 comments:

Tobi said...

I love it! Once again you flex your mighty talented brain for all the world to see. GOOD ON YA MATE!

2 + 2+1 = 5 said...

Oh, goodness! Hilarious! Gooo cougars!

Etus said...

I loved the video, it's clever and funny! :)

Schauers Hours said...

Betty Ann wrote in the family letter that your commercial would be aired during the game, I was glued to the commercials at home watching for it! I didn't realize it would only be at the stadium! It was so cute! I loved it.

beckylbd said...

I went to the game on Saturday but missed this awesome commercial. Dang! It was way better than anything else I saw on the jumbotron. They must have played it during half time or after I left the game when BYU scored their last TD in the 4th quarter. At least I got to see the commercial here...

Melanie S said...

That was awesome!! I love your videos. Hey, guess what? I think we are moving to Dallas. If we do, I am definitely going to drive to see you sometime so I can finally meet your whole family! Hope you guys are doing well.:)

Unknown said...

What a cute video.

Videographer must be your back-up calling!

Unknown said...

What a cute video.

Videographer must be your back-up calling!

Unknown said...

╭⌒╮WELCOME
----- ~ ¤ ╭⌒╮ ╭⌒╮
╭⌒╭⌒╮╭⌒╮~╭⌒╮
,)))),'')~~ ,''~)
╱◥█◣ ╱◥█◣ SHOES
|田|田||田|田| NIKES
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ 2010 NEW


╬╬╬ http://www.nike-star-shoes.net/╬╬╬
╰════════════════╯
Nike Air Force
Nike Air Force High
Nike Air Force Low